Friday 16 August 2013

The Enigma Of Love !

"Love" a four letter word, sound quite simple; but to my surprise, this four letter word was intense. It practically rules the world and keeps it going. The enigma of love is yet another mystery to mankind to be solved.

Being a kid, I have always loved movies specially the ones with happy ending, however a question keeps luring my mind "Do they really live happily ever after?" Does every Sleeping Beauty gets her Prince Charming? Since childhood i have always been fascinated about love and what it means.

Shakespeare said "Journeys end at lover's meet" he also said "Love is Blind", I say "Love is loving without consequence". an extraordinary thought isn't it? In fact the words we use to define Love all seems to be so true, its sheer power alters and defines life every moment.

My encounter with Love was amazing and has indeed changed me for good. I will share my love story some other time. However, I would love to share what I learnt of it. Love is everywhere, love is what we do, love is what our passion is, love is what we are, love is the air we breathe. Love is loving "YOU"; my blog here aint be enough to describe it. You just need to feel it, Love is all about feeling good.




Crazy isn't it? As bizzare as it sounds it is true -- love is the space that occupies the universe, love is everything, love is God.

Speaking of God I remember reading about Shri Krishna's eternal Love. It is quite strange to know that Radha and Krishna din't marry?

Here the normal psychology of people would be "Love is the union of two". However Krishna was married to Rukmani and several other princess but why is Radha considered an eternal lover? Many questions come up and the concept of love changes. Does that mean Krishna never loved his wives? or perhaps there are things we aren't aware.

My emphatic nature and the quest of love took me to Northern Kolkata, where I leant a story of Krishna, here it goes -- Once Krishna had a headache, which was unbearable. His utmost disciple Narad Muni came over to diagnose him. On this the mysterious Krishna said "Only the dust of the feet of my utmost lover can cure me". hearing this, Rukmani and Narad were both stunned, to how could they give the dust of their feet to Krishna, they love, they were scared of going to hell. Meanwhile, back there at Vrindavan when the news of Krishna's illness reached Radha, she stood firm to give the dust without the scare of hell.

I was bewildered, yet enlightened with a new dimension of love -- the endless enigma in life that exist in us and the perfection we seek in the already perfect world.